During the Bhakti movement phase that prevailed between the 15th and 17th centuries, many famous poets and religious leaders enlightened the world. Sant Ravidas ji was born in a village near Varanasi. Additionally, they displayed their secret talents and shared their knowledge with people through poetry, hymns, verses, and other types of material, and Guru Ravidas Ji was one of them. Let us know some important facts about him on his auspicious Jayanti 2023. You can check your saptahik rashifal in hindi anytime at Myastoguruji.com
The Historical Importance of Guru Ravidas ji
Guru Ravidas Ji was born in Kashi on Magha Purnima Sunday, Samvat 1433, even though there is no definite and precise information about the origin of the spiritual poet. But the other name of Guru Ravidas ji was Raidas. He grew up in Seer Goverdhanpur village, now in Uttar Pradesh and close to Varanasi. People know his birthplace as the birthplace of Shri Guru Ravidas Ji.
Ravidas ji used to make his living by making shoes. To further his quest for knowledge, he made Saint Ramanand his guru. At the same time, inspired by Saint Kabir, he made Saint Ramanand his guru. Guru Kabir Saheb was his first Guru. Due to his sweet demeanour, Guru Ravidas Ji made everyone feel a pleasant environment with his personality and aura. He was incredibly charitable and friendly and helped those in need.
Guru Ravidas Jayanti 2023: Shubh Muhurat Date and Time
In the year 2023, Ravidas Jayanti will be celebrated on February 5, 2023.
However, Purnima will begin at 09:29 PM on February 4 and end at 11:58 PM on February 5, 2023.
Generally, devotionally inclined persons like Ravidas ji take special pleasure in supporting saints. Not only this, Ravidas ji distributed shoes without taking any money. His parents were dissatisfied with him because of his personality and behaviour. Due to being dissatisfied with the economic condition of Ravidas ji his wife was evicted from their house. He moved to a rented house in a nearby building and started living with his wife. He used to devote most of his time to the worship of God and attending Satsangs of saints.
Ravidas Jayanti 2023 Celebrations in India
Most of the people of the Sikh community celebrate Ravidas ji's birth anniversary as an annual festival.
People of other communities and religions also observe this festival.
At various places, devotees of Ravidas ji take bath in the holy water.
When followers reach his birthplace, they participate in this spectacular event.
A large number of followers join the ceremony, making it an annual festival.
The following arrangements are made on Guru Ravidas Jayanti
• People decorate the Gurudwaras with lights and flowers.
• Apart from this, they also make special arrangements for prayer meetings in honour of Ravidas ji.
• People recite Amritvani of Ravidas ji.
• At various places on Ravidas Jayanti, devotees take out processions.
• In the procession, they keep an image of Ravidas ji praying.
• At some places, Nagar Kirtans are organised and the participants dress up like Saint Ravidas ji.
• Apart from this, his followers also organise plays to spread his beliefs.
• On Guru Ravidas Jayanti 2023, his devotees take bath in holy rivers.
• On this day people seek guidance from his teachings and experiences.
• There are many examples in his life, which inspire people to lead a good and peaceful life.
• On this day his followers also hold a gathering to share his thoughts with more people.
• Lakhs of devotees gather at his birthplace to celebrate this day as an annual festival.
• Celebrate this event with utmost devotion and spirituality.
• Apart from this, on Guru Ravidas Jayanti 2023, people all over the world organise many large-scale celebrations.
• In this ceremony, people also read couplets of Guru Ravidas ji.
• On this day people go to Gurudwaras and perform devotional worship (Bhajan-Kirtan).
• On Ravidas ji's birth anniversary, his devotees recite the verses spoken by him.
• On the other hand, like every year, this year too people will celebrate Guru Ravidas ji's birth anniversary with great pomp.
For Shubh Muhurat dates and times for any occasion and Jayanti, one can freely connect and chat with astrologer online free
MyAstroguruji is the best astrology website for online Astrology predictions. Talk to our Astrologer on call and get answers to all your worries by seeing the future life through Astrology Kundli Predictions from the best Astrologers from India. Get the best future predictions related to Marriage, love life, Career, or Health over call, chat, query or report.
© Copyright 2022 by MyAstroGuruJi. All right Reserved