In all 16 of Hinduism's "Sanskars," Namkaran Sanskar is viewed as being extremely important. Initially, our name offers us a sense of existence that makes us realize every moment how important and valuable we really are! So naming a child in auspicious timings and Muhurats are of utmost importance. Therefore, picking a suitable Shubh Muhurat time for the Naming Ceremony is a must. The irony of today's society is that parents choose to name their children at any time without considering any auspicious timing and religious beliefs.
But on the basis of our religious beliefs, the name of any newborn baby should be kept under the supervision of all elders with an expert Astrologer presiding over the event. One can’t deny the importance of “Name” in one’s life because it is the only factor people remember us and appreciates us even afterlife for the limitless accolades and fame that we receive during our lifetime. Moreover, it grants us our true identity.
The name of the newborn should be kept at an auspicious date, just as other significant tasks and goals are only completed after consulting the auspicious time. Naming rituals have been considered important not only on religious grounds but also on astrological grounds. Let us know the auspicious times, benefits, and precautions to be taken for the naming ceremony in February 2023.
Easy way to know the auspicious time for Namkaran Ceremony
For any ritual, people get the auspicious time taken out from an online astrologer or a skilled pundit only. Talking about the modern era, now you can take the help of online astrology prediction platforms such as Myastroguruji where you can easily download the MyAstroguruji application and can consult experts just by sitting at home for any auspicious occasion. Those eminent Astrologers help you decide and align all your events correctly and flawlessly in a religious manner.
Nevertheless, it is better to find an auspicious time under the guidance of a good astrologer only.
2023 February: Namkaran Ceremony Muhurats
• Wednesday, February 1, 2023, Muhurat: 07:13 AM to 03:23 AM, Thursday, February 2, 2023, Nakshatra: Mrigashirsha
• Sunday, February 5, 2023, Muhurat: 07:11 AM to 12:13 PM, Nakshatra: Pushya
• Thursday, February 9, 2023, Muhurat: 10:27 PM to 12:18 AM; Saturday, February 11, 2023, Nakshatra: Hasta
• Tuesday, February 14, 2023, Muhurat: 02:35 AM to 07:04 AM, Nakshatra: Anuradha
• Friday, February 17, 2023, Muhurat: 08:28 PM to 07:01 AM; Saturday, February 18, 2023, Nakshatra: Uttara Ashadha
• Sunday, February 19, 2023, from 7:00 AM to 11:46 AM, and Monday, February 20, 2023, in the nakshatra of Shravana.
• Wednesday, February 22, 2023, 06:57 AM to 03:26 AM; Saturday, February 25, 2023, in Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra
• Monday, February 27, 2023, Muhurat: 05:18 AM to 06:51 AM, Tuesday, February 28, 2023, in Nakshatra: Rohini.
Benefits of Naming Ceremony
Naming is one of the important rites in the 16 sacred rites of Hinduism. As you all must have understood very well the importance of a name in any person's life. So it is obvious that the importance of the naming ceremony automatically increases in this way.
Soon after a child’s birth, parents or relatives themselves often start calling the baby by some names but according to religious beliefs, the naming ceremony should be completed on the 11th or 12th day of birth at an auspicious time with complete and valid rituals.
During this ceremony, the pandit ji or Astrologer names the child on the basis of the Horoscope and only after calculating the planetary constellations. By getting this ritual done, the child not only experiences external but also internal benefits that help a kid in his wholesome development and well-being.
In addition to the aforementioned benefits, the child's age and level of intelligence are enhanced, which strengthens his sense of self-worth.
10 precautions to be taken during Namkaran Ceremony
1. The naming ceremony should always be done at a holy and clean place. Although it should be done at home, if it is not possible, then this ceremony can be organised in any religious place or temple.
2. During this Sanskar, name the child according to his zodiac sign. If this is not done, there is a possibility of harm to the child in the future. Naming time can also be determined on the basis of planetary conditions and placements in a child’s birth chart.
3. The naming ceremony should always be performed after seeing the auspicious time. For this, you can also take the help of Jyotish acharya and you can also extract Muhurta with the help of some trustable online applications.
4. Remember to refrain from consuming alcohol and tamasic foods like meat, fish, and eggs at home on the day of the naming ceremony.
5. On the day of Namkaran Sanskar, in the morning, if possible, feed bread to the mother cow.
6. On this day, the child's father should not get his beard and hair cut even by mistake.
7. Don't misbehave with any guest who comes home on this day.
8. Make sure the child receives the family's blessing from the elders.
9. It is important that both the child's parents and other family elders take part in the naming ceremony.
10. On this day, the child receives special blessings if you feed the needy and hungry. Don’t forget to talk to astrologer online for ritually holding the ceremony for effective benefits.
MyAstroguruji is the best astrology website for online Astrology predictions. Talk to our Astrologer on call and get answers to all your worries by seeing the future life through Astrology Kundli Predictions from the best Astrologers from India. Get the best future predictions related to Marriage, love life, Career, or Health over call, chat, query or report.
© Copyright 2022 by MyAstroGuruJi. All right Reserved