Buying a home of your own is one of the best feelings. Many of you would be planning for the construction of your new home this year and we wish you all the very best for the same. At the same time, it is also very important to start the construction work of your house according to the Bhoomi Pujan Muhurta. It is therefore, important to consider Bhoomi Pujan before the construction of the house to please God and also seek blessing before starting the construction work. Know when you can build your new house according to Bhoomi Pujan Muhurta 2023.
Also, keep checking your yearly horoscope by date of birth free.
Auspicious Bhoomi Pujan Muhurta 2023
The Shubh Bhoomi Pujan Muhurta in April, May, June, July, and August in 2023 based on the Hindu calendar is not available. So avoid any construction work during these months.
Bhoomi Pujan Muhurta in September 2023
2 September 2023, Saturday from 07:40 am to 12:16 pm
25 September 2023, Monday from 06:42 AM to 08:26 PM
Sep 27, 2023, Wednesday 07:39 am to 10:38 pm
Bhoomi Pujan Muhurta in October 2023
As per the Hindu calendar, there is no auspicious time available to perform Bhoomi Pujan this month.
Bhoomi Pujan Muhurta in November 2023
Thursday, November 23, 2023, from 7:21 am until 9:12 pm
Friday, November 24, 2023, from 7:00 am until 9:00 pm
Bhoomi Pujan Muhurta in December 2023
29 December 2023, Friday from 08:55 am to 12:05 pm
Bhoomi Pujan Muhurta 2023: Auspicious date, Nakshatra, Ascendant, month, and day for building a house
Auspicious dates for building a house: Second, Tritiya, Panchami, Saptami, Dashami, Ekadashi, Trayodashi, Purnima.
Auspicious constellations for starting a home: Uttara Phalguni, Uttarashada, Uttarbhadrapada, Rohini, Mrigashira, Revati, Chitra, Anuradha, Shatabhisha, Swati, Dhanishtha, Hasta, Pushya.
Auspicious Ascendants for Bhoomi Pujan: Taurus, Gemini, Leo, Virgo, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Aquarius.
Auspicious months: Pausha, Vaishakh, Agrahayana, Falgun, Shravan, Magha, Bhadrapada.
Lucky Days: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
Pooja Samagri for Bhoomi Poojan
Here is a list of items required to perform Bhoomi Puja. However, there may be some differences in this according to different traditions. But for most Bhoomi Puja these things are used:
To perform the puja you will need turmeric, incense sticks, kumkum, camphor, fruits, 9 types of gems (navaratnas), flowers, dry dates, 5 metals (panch loha, green limes), 9 types of seeds (nava dhanyam), lamp, half a meter White cloth, 5 bricks, Kalash, 10 Panchapatra, picture/idol of the deity, betel leaves and nuts, mango leaves, mishri, havan material, puja thali, lota, frames for Aasan are required. For more, you can directly ask connect, and chat with astrologer online free.
Practice a few methods to bring good luck
1. Cleaning of the Bhoomi Pujan site: The first and most important thing is to clean the place where Bhoomi Pujan will be performed. For this, the whole place should be cleaned only after taking bath in the morning. After cleaning the dirt and garbage from the place of Bhoomi Pujan, Gangajal should be used there to clean and purify the place of worship.
2. Priest for Puja: Bhoomi Pujan should be done by a priest, as he performs Bhoomi Pujan through mantras. Also, only the priests are capable of eliminating any kind of Vastu Dosha or negative energy that may create hurdles during the construction work.
3. Proper Direction: While performing Bhoomi Pujan at an auspicious time, the owner of the land should sit facing East, while the priest should face North performing Bhoomi Pujan.
4. Perform Bhoomi Puja: The main ritual on the day of Bhoomi Pujan is Lord Ganesha Puja, which is performed before starting any auspicious work. After this Havan is performed.
5. Digging work: On the day of Bhoomi Pujan, do a little digging of the ground to lay the foundation stone.
6. Keep lemons: Crush four of the five lemons, keeping four at each corner of the area of worship, and one in the center, once the worship is offered and completed.
You can talk to astrologer online and should discuss every possible aspect before laying the foundation of your home construction work, especially for keeping in balance the Vastu of your home.
MyAstroguruji is the best astrology website for online Astrology predictions. Talk to our Astrologer on call and get answers to all your worries by seeing the future life through Astrology Kundli Predictions from the best Astrologers from India. Get the best future predictions related to Marriage, love life, Career, or Health over call, chat, query or report.
© Copyright 2022 by MyAstroGuruJi. All right Reserved